Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 8 Review of Your Beach Body Boot Camp

I know, I said I'd have a great bodyweight program ready for you on today's blog post along with guest blogger Katy Sinha's final review of Your Beach Body Boot Camp, but... with this incredible weather we've been having (since our summer so far has been pretty much garbage), I decided to take Sunday to get out in the sun instead of working on the program.

Don't worry, I'm sure the weather will be back to "normal" soon, and I'll have nothing better to do than head down to my studio and devise some evil new training plans for you!


That said, here's Katy's final entry on (Day 8) reviewing Your Beach Body Boot Camp.

It was hot outside this morning and sun shining. Most of my 'favourite' drills were still in the lineup: push ups, battling ropes of death, long jump, sledge hammer, tire pulling... geez, I can't even pick one favourite, they're all so endearing! It was the final session today for the first round of boot camp which has been Mondays and Thursdays for the past 4 weeks.

Shane is ready to start round 2 with boot camp on Monday/Wednesday/Friday for the next 4 weeks. I have signed myself up for more because I can proudly say that I feel stronger and have better energy. My lower back no longer feels vulnerable where my old injury occurred.

Boot camp has been just what I needed to break me out of my 'stay at home mom' routine. I now look forward to 3 mornings a week where I have an hour of time to myself to spend on improving myself. My baby girl has adjusted beautifully to having a bottle when she wakes. My husband has learned how to make himself a smoothie and my toddler has learned that her mommy does her exercises to get 'big and strong'.

Overall, a raging success and I'm very much looking forward to the next 4 weeks. I'll sign off here as it's been a great pleasure to guest blog for Shane. He's a superb boot camp coach. Always encouraging, motivating, knowledgeable, trustworthy.

Thanks for reading, hope my thoughts and observations have helped you decide to make a positive change for yourself too!

Katy


Thanks for following Katy's reviews, and as she mentions, there are just so many incredible benefits to this type of workout, and pretty much anybody can do it, you start at your own pace and build your capacity over time.

For the cost of the bootcamp, you really won't find a better value that delivers serious results!

If you'd like more information, please head on over to www.your-beach-body-boot-camp.com to check it out!

Thanks for reading!

:)
Shane Miller
Your Strength and Fat Loss Coach
www.your-beach-body-boot-camp.com
www.your-strength-and-fat-loss-coach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment