Thursday, August 6, 2009

Add 25 lbs To Your Bench in 3 Hours with Curd Hos

I sent this out to my newsletter yesterday, but didn't get the chance to post it here, as I know there's still a few of you who haven't migrated over to the new platform.

If you're getting two copies of my newsletter and only want to get it once, unsubscribe to the one that says it's delivered by google. Don't unsubscribe to the one that's delivered by Aweber.

I'm using Aweber to manage my subscriptions now as it gives me far more control over how I can use the mailing list.

Here's what I sent out yesterday:


I just got off the phone with my good friend Curd Hos, who I haven't
spoken with in a while. Curd has been in the fitness industry for
even longer than I have, and let me tell you, my conversation with
Curd was eye-opening.

Curd told me that as a lifetime drug-free powerlifter he's finally
hit the 600 lbs mark on the bench. Curd is 41 years old too folks,
so don't think for a second that if you've had a couple kids, and
you're over 30 that you can't still get your bench up.

If you're interested in getting some top-notch coaching on your
bench press, Curd is hosting a bench press seminar on August 29th
2009.

Check it out:

http://www.fitnesswarehouse.ca/Bench_seminar.html


Spaces are limited to just 6 people, and at $75 it is an absolute
steal. I've paid over $250 for similar seminars in the past, and
while the mantra of you get what you pay for is almost always true,
I will personally guarantee that when you leave Curd's seminar, you
will agree that you would have paid easily double or triple what
Curd is charging for it.

On top of the low price and everything you're going to learn, Curd
is also throwing in for free:

1. 6 week detailed training program - $75 Value
2. NeoGenixx Performance Supplement Package - $75 Value
3. Bench Freak T shirt -$20 Value

So what's the catch?

Well I'm pretty sure, that once you meet Curd, and you realize how
awesome he is, you'll probably return to his store to pick up your
protein powders, essential fats, basic multi-vitamin / multi-
minerals and anything else you might need.

So yeah, I think that's the catch, but it's a win-win.

So if you've been struggling with your bench, head on over to:

http://www.fitnesswarehouse.ca/Bench_seminar.html


and sign up right away.

Until next time,

:)
Shane Miller, CFT, CSN
Your Strength and Fat Loss Coach
http://www.your-beach-body-boot-camp.com
http://www.your-strength-and-fat-loss-coach.com


P.S. that link once again is:
http://www.fitnesswarehouse.ca/Bench_seminar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment