Friday, November 5, 2010

Ottawa Bodybuilding Precontest Diet Progress Report - Week 4

Here's the week 4 progress report on Greg's pre-contest diet for this Sat, Nov 6 bodybuilding show.

If you don't have tickets yet, you can get them here:

http://ottawachampionships.typepad.com/tickets/

Week 4


Hey Shane!

This week I'm starting to look really lean. I am definitely dropping the last bit of fat.  I have my eating down and training. My cardio is finally figured out. Morning cardio bike, nice and easy.  And this week I have been doing cardio post workout, treadmill.  No fat left on stomach and back fat going quick. Come Friday should be shredded, depleted but shredded.  Feeling good still. 

Week 4


I will say though, the low carb days are starting to get me a little loopy!  All good though!  I'll make it! 
Gonna hit my peak perfectly!

- Greg


** As you can see, as the weeks go on and the calories and carbs get a little lower, the comments start to get less and less as "thinking" becomes something you want to spare for the really important stuff!  LOL


1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to find Adipex online, and then I discovered this amazing article. I really think you've made an incredible writing!

    ReplyDelete