Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

It's been an absolute madhouse around here the past few days... we're hosting 16 people for Christmas Eve dinner, which is just about to start.

I've been neglectful of getting out my newsletter on a regular basis over the past few months as I have a couple big projects under way that have been eating up so much time.

But I absolutely refused to let Christmas come and go without a quick (and awful) video of myself, my wife Tanya, and our new daughter Alexava who's almost 11 months old!

So here's the video... don't expect too much, the battery died and my two nieces were screaming at a few points so I had to cut a bunch of stuff out! LOL




Have a wonderful Xmas and I"ll be back with a little post- Xmas goodie for you in time for New Years!

:)
Shane & Tanya & Alexava

2 comments:

  1. Chère famille Miller, je vous souhaite mes meilleurs voeux pour les fêtes et vous transmets un peu de chaleur et de soleil malien. Je vous embrasse, Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much guys! Hope you had a great holiday too!

    :)
    Shane

    ReplyDelete