Thursday, July 16, 2009

UFC George St Pierre Conditioning Training

The UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), whether you like it or not, is the most physically demanding sport there is. Athletes such as Georges St Pierre of Montreal (Canada), the current welterweight champion, have strength and conditioning programs second to none in the world.


The Incredible Physique of Georges St. Pierre

Nothing produces fatigue as quickly as wrestling and swinging punches and kicks, not to mention taking punches and kicks, and being thrown to the ground.

So without signing-up for my UFC-Style Beatdown Bootcamp, where the old saying, "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" is quite literally the truth, how are you supposed to get the best possible strength and conditioning work in the least possible time, and for the least cost?


Easy! You go to
www.your-beach-body-boot-camp.com where I will put you through the most intensive training you've ever experienced bar none!

Here's my guarantee: If you come to my camp, give it 100% and you don't significantly improve your strength and conditioning, not only will it be free, but I will pay you for your wasted time!


You might think I'm crazy to give this kind of an unconditional guarantee, even at the risk of losing money. Heck, I might even get a few people out just to make some money. But I know by the time they make it through, they won't ask for a dime. Rather, they'll probably be signing-up for the next camp.


Don't believe me? Call my bluff if that's what you think it is.

What have you got to lose?

Nada!


So head on over to www.your-beach-body-boot-camp.com and sign-up today!

We start Monday morning at 7am!

Have a great weekend!

:)
Shane Miller
Your Strength and Fat Loss Coach
www.your-strength-and-fat-loss-coach.com
www.your-beach-body-boot-camp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment