Friday, May 23, 2008

What To Do If you only have 5 minutes...

It's Friday afternoon, and I was supposed to leave at 5:30pm, but not having had time to train as much this week as I'd hoped and I have to be at home by 6:30pm... I realize opening my blog and putting this up here is taking extra time, but at 5:30pm I decided I couldn't leave without doing a short workout. In only 5 minutes I wouldn't have time to warm up to heavier weights on bench press and I had decided that I wanted to do a blast for my upper body. So here's what I did.

3 sets of these two exerices:
Pushups 30
Chin-ups 10

I know it's not much, but I did it in just about 3 minutes.. which is all I could really afford to do time-wise.

So now I'm leaving.. Chest/Back/Arms.. all nice and happy!

It's not a big workout.. but i made the decision NOT to do nothing!

Hope you have a great weekend!

:)
Shane

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see your blog

    You need to get a better photo of you for your blog - too blue man

    Coming back from beer and burger tour of the USA tomorrow.

    If you have time next week we can continue our training go ahead and suggest some times


    If Sunny and I have 5 minutes to spare hmmmmm ----do you really want to know???????? GRIN

    Sunny and Max

    ReplyDelete